Engineering Avnet’s ABM & Omnichannel Campaigns for Accelerated Revenue Growth
Business Intelligence, Advanced Personalization, Revenue Operations, Experience & Engagement
Avnet, a $20 billion global Manufacturing Technology Organization, found itself at a critical juncture, investing over $250 million year-over-year (YoY) in global marketing endeavors that, despite the substantial financial commitment, failed to contribute significantly to revenue growth. Recognizing the urgency of the situation, the organization acknowledged the need for a swift and transformative change in its overall strategy and approach.
For a complex B2B business model with a broad spectrum of ICP audiences, what about the campaign channel approach and ABM efforts can be transformed to create greater efficiencies and accelerated revenue gains?
An overhaul of their connected go-to-market activation strategy was required. Based on our examination of their audiences, we were able to enhance the precision of their targeting. We designed a meticulous restructuring of their content to ensure better alignment to resonate with an engineering mindset. We also employed an omnichannel personalization strategy with real-time marketing campaign optimization for heightened effectiveness.
Our deliverables included:
- ABX Playbook: Targeting new and existing customers
- Content Audit and Strategy: Built content toolkit including a how-to video, checklist, guide and interactive site — plus 5 new case studies
- Personalized Communications: Data-driven campaign across Email, Web, LinkedIn, Google, Display, Facebook and Instagram
- Sales Activation: Sales playbook with resources, including 4 Sales Sequences, case studies, behavior monitoring and talk tracks
- Real-time Monitoring: Analytics and Reporting, with ongoing optimization